0

Welcome... I've been expecting you...

picture taken from http://cheezburger.com/O33Y/lolz/View/2331229440


hehehehe~~ cute cat!


English is difficult, English is tough,
Grammar and Literature, oh dear, I think I will barf...

Essays and summaries, I don't have a clue,
Why must I learn all these? The last time I checked, my eyes are not even blue!

English songs are nice, I can sing every word perfectly,
But WHY when I say them out loud in class, my teacher's eyes are deadly?


Hahaha... a simple poem by me, inspired by my students clueless face every single time I entered my class to teach them. Well, never fear! Teacher Intan is here to ease your burden because believe it or not.... English is actually not that difficult! I learned English via unconventional ways, too so let me share my secret with all of you. Hopefully, you will be in love with this amazing language like me! :)


Things I will post in this blog:
a) my teaching notes and modules... (well, duh... of course guys! this is Teacher Intan's blog for goodness sake!)
b) my favourite song lyrics and their youtube links (if the music video is acceptable....)
c) my favourite quotes, proverbs, idioms and other related stuff...
d) my personal projects with my students in school....
e) my stories, poems and a whole lot of other stuff...


Feel free to browse around and give your constructive comments, ok! :)

0 comments:

Back to Top