0

HAPPY HOLIDAYS my dear students!

Hurray!! The holidays are finally here! All of you need a break and I need a break, too! But, before all of us party like there's no tomorrow... here's the best part!!! YOUR HOMEWORK!! ahahahha! Why am I doing this? Well... BECAUSE I CAN!!!! muahahahahahahahha!


seriously.... nice laugh Patrick! hahahaha....

My dear 2 Bakti students, remember the One-Word To Describe Yourself Project... find that one word, make sure it's an adjective and it MUST be in ENGLISH, ok? Make sure you complete your work on the different type of houses, ok? Please finish up reading the short story 'One is One and All Alone', too!

My cutie-pies in 1 Dedikasi, make sure all of you finish up your exercises in your literature exercise book and read the last part of the short story, Flipping Fantastic. We will discuss about the story when the school reopens.

Ok then... Happy Holidays to all of you!

0 comments:

Back to Top