0

Teacher Intan Poem Collection Vol. 1

This is something I wrote almost a year ago, when I was first diagnosed with my heart condition. My sincere apology if it sounded so angsty...



HOW?

how do i tell others my feet ache like crazy when they swell?
and how do i hide the fact that most of the time i can't breathe well...

how can i make my parents feel less worried and anxious?
and stop treating me like a little baby because it's making me feel self-conscious...

how to make my superior see that i'm not that useless?
and actually it's my meds that's making me blur and careless...

how to stop others from looking at me in such pitiful way?
because truthfully it hurts more than the people who choose to look away...

how do i tell myself to always stay positive?
when i know how much more my body can give...

however...

how could i simply give up
and say it's over?
when everyone i love around me
says that i am a fighter...
never stop believing in me
in every single matter...
that's what makes my life special
and i'm always thankful to Allah... forever...


20100429

0 comments:

Back to Top