0

ROLL DOWN THE CURTAINS!! ~drum roll please.....~

Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

To start everything off.... 


HIT IT, RALPH!! ... ahahahah!



Thank you, my dear Ralphie! Good job! 
You are always one of my favourite yellow student, ever! ;)

Alright, where should I start? Hmmm... first and foremost, I am very happy that my wish to create something special for my students is now a reality. I think this is the only promise that I make, year in year out, to my lovely students which I have yet to fulfill, so when everything is finally ready, I am already on cloud nine! 

Since this blog is dedicated to all Teacher Intan's students from SMK Sultan Ahmad (2002-2006), SMK Tengku Mizan Zainal Abidin (2007-2008) and SMK Seri Mulia (2009 onwards), I hope I have done my job well as your English teacher and this blog is my solid testament on how much I cherished all of you as my students. 

Teaching is my passion, learning for me is an ongoing process and  being a teacher is indeed a very rewarding career as I get to meet wonderful young people like all of you on daily basis.

So, from the bottom of my heart, 
THANK YOU 
to all of you,
for making my life meaningful... 

0 comments:

Back to Top