2 Bakti English Is Fun Project (First Edition)

My 2 Bakti students are very active and playful. They can be so creative at times, too! So, I thought of this special pilot project where I asked them to think of their own definition of a perfect world and I asked them to work in groups, share their ideas and hey, presto! They really worked hard and came out with interesting, original and unique ideas! Well done!

The Winner... Nabilah's group! (voted by Teacher Intan)


The Winner... Syuhada's group! (voted by the other students of 2 Bakti)


The other participants:
Izzati's group!

Harith's group!

Asirah's group!

Azim's group!

Asyraf's group!

Azreen's group!

Good job, you guys! 
I had a blast looking at your creative worlds! :)

1 comments:

pinkMINion said...

hahaha... it's so funny to see that some of you are so camera shy! hehehe... cutie pies..

Back to Top