0

HALT! It's my way or the highway, baby!

angry bird wallpaper

SOME IMPORTANT THINGS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW...

1) I DO NOT spot questions! My notes in this blog are purely for my  students to use as their reference when they do their homework... 

2) I am not in any position to know what question will come in your exams. If I could do that, I would be a rich psychic by now.. hohoho!

3) Yes, you can write your comments in Bahasa Melayu but I would really appreciate your effort if you try to write in English.DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES because that's the only way that you will learn to upgrade yourself. I will try to correct your sentences, don't worry...  

4) I do not appreciate any harsh or rude comments. Let's keep this blog a happy, clean place for everyone, alright?  :)

0 comments:

Back to Top